Monday, January 26, 2009

Daring Elijah

Elijah is so funny! He has been working so hard on taking steps (supported of course) with us and his therapists. He now has learned to walk his way up the wall and support himself and walk along the wall. He will then do a quick flip around and lean against this and shake his arms and fists like a wild man because he is so excited! It is a hoot! He brings a smile to our faces everyday and warms our hearts with his determination. With these pictures below, he had gotten himself by the front door and when Mike and I came over to see him he got sooooooo excited and sooooo proud of himself, that Mike and I were belly laughing and just had to get the camera. I hope that you enjoy these and laugh as much as we did. Way to go Eli!!
This is my "I'm up to something face."

Now Im losing it with laughter cause Im so proud of myself!


Here I go!


Whew! Im pooped but still cute!





7 comments:

Romberg Family said...

WAY TO GO ELI!!!!! That brings a much needed smile to my face!!

Carly Peters said...

OHHHHH!!!! He is too cute you guys, I love him so much and our whole family prays for him. He is such a trooper and doing so good. You should be proud. Love you!

Carly Peters said...

It's me Carly. I don't know why my computer is putting that on there.

Shannon said...

That is AWESOME! I bet you are so proud. Elijah is such a cutie and seems like such a sweetheart! I think he is looking a lot like Gavin! Miss you guys - when are you coming to visit?

Nikole said...

Wow Eli!!!!That is so wonderful! I love it!

Unknown said...

Oh my gosh! The cracking up pic is THE BEST!!! YEAH Elijah!!! You are doing so good!!! I am one proud auntie!

Whitney said...

That is so GREAT!! I love the pic of him cracking up...sooo cute!!