Wednesday, November 3, 2010

5th Bday!

It is still surreal to me to say that I have a 5yr old son. It seems way to big boy for my liking. I look at Gavin and I no longer see my super chubby boy with his raspy voice saying " Ball! Ball!" Now I look and see this super handsome, sweet, empathetic, lovng, witty, smart, caring, funny, amazing big brother.He lights up a room just by walking into it and is such a joy to everyone around him. Hes always asking how he can help, being so incredibly kind to both of his younger brothers, and never passes up an opportunity to hold my hand, hug me and tell me how much he loves me. He melts my heart and I just know that the Lord has great plans for my sweet Gavin.
Happy Birthday big boy, we love you so so so much!

















1 comment:

Lindsay said...

Awww Happy 5th!! He is such a handsome little boy! What a sweetie!!
xox