Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Energy for life part 2


The day of the walk I was a bundle of nerves! Megs and I showed up at the park and met the Bullard family and before we knew it, with camera and video camera in hand, the walk began. It was so emotional and exhilerating to see all of these families out there in support of loved ones who are fighting this terrible disease along with those precious children. I dont think I can put into words how incredible it was watching these sweet little children give it their all to cross that finish line. It was inspirational!

Once the walk was complete, we met up with the LaFlammes and watching Elijah and Kylie together after they had finished the walk warmed my heart. They have such a special little connection without ever muttering a single word. I look forward to many more trips to see eachother and allow Bugga to have time with his sweet Kylie.
Team Bugga!
Kar and Stevie beginning the walk
He was so excited
Aunt Cheryl, Bugga and the girls coming through the finish line
Kelly, Kylie, Myself and Eli
This was all for you my sweet boy
They love eachother

No comments: