Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Comebacks!


Hello everyone! We have been home from California for almost a week and what a week it has been! Gavin has had quite a few "moments" since we have returned home. I think he is just mad at us for taking him away from all his loved ones! We got some good chuckles from him, as well as high blood pressure, so we thought that we would share with you!

OK so, so far this week Gavin has had a few hilarious comebacks. His first was when he was being scolded for playing with his food. I mentioned time-out and Gavin responded by saying, "Don't you dare Mama"! I COULDN'T BELIEVE IT!!! Did he really just say that to me!!???? And my favorite was today, he spilt water all over the floor in the kitchen while getting water from the fridge and when I pointed out the mess he had made, he responded by telling me, "It was an accident BABE, don't worry about it BABE"!!! All I can do is shake my head and laugh! He is such a nut!!
Here are also some FUN pictures from our play/pool date with sweet Emily! They had so much fun together and looked so cute playing in the pool!






4 comments:

Carly Peters said...

I'm laughing out loud at what Gavin said to you. That is too funny.

The Giggling Begins... said...

That's so funny what Gavin said. I can't wait to hear those funny little saying's from Tatum!

Nikole said...

That kid cracks me up!!!! :)

Whitney said...

Ok, that is too funny! Yes, toddlers keep you on your toes!! You looked BEAUTIFUL at the wedding!!