Saturday, June 21, 2008

Thank You!

Well it has been a little over a week since my surgery and I am feeling much better. I had ALOT of help from my hubby and friends while I was out of commission. I was not at all self sufficient and I couldn't really walk or carry Elijah, so we had to have someone over here everyday helping so that I could get around, and to take care of the day to day needs of myself and the kiddos so Mike could work.

My girlfriends were FANTASTIC and I don't know what I would have done without their help! They picked days to come over and help and on some days even split shifts. Their outpouring of love and support was so amazing. Meg and the girls from church also set up meals for us for the week which was such a big help, and just having them here to occupy my kids, and myself was such a blessing.Thank you to EVERYONE for your prayers, phone calls and support, it means so much to the whole family.Here are some cute pics of the boys and their friends Malia and Job on one of the play days!


Gavin and his buddy Job

Elijah, Gavin and Job's sister Malia
They are so stinkin cute!!

3 comments:

Carly Peters said...

I'm glad God has given you great friends. You deserve it. Glad you are feeling better. I love the pic with the binki, he is sooo stinkin cute Bree! Save him for Drew, will ya!

Whitney said...

I'm so glad you're feeling better! We are happy to help!

mommyreview.com said...

What did you have surgery for ? Now I'm worried about ya!! HUGS!! Glad things went smoothly.