Monday, July 28, 2008

My Boys

So where does the time fly? Gavin and Elijah are getting so big and seem to do new things everyday! Gavin starts school again in September and is such a BIG BOY now. His vocabulary and manners astound me, he is now in big boy underwear and he makes me laugh sooooo hard everyday. Elijah has gained 2 pounds and is now pulling himself up and walking around the coffee table/ottoman. He has such a spirit and smiles and giggles all day. Everyday Mike and I look at them and say "Holy cow, they are becoming little men before our eyes". We are so so so very blessed.






8 comments:

The Giggling Begins... said...

Those are precious! I love the matching shirts!

Romberg Family said...

Alright..seriously...Gavin looks so different!!! He looks like a big boy now!!! Gavin i think just gets cuter and cuter evertime i see a picture of him. We need to get out there and hang out!!!!

Unknown said...

I love Gavin's new haircut!! They both look so cute in their matching shirts.

Unknown said...

Ok...I know I see them everyday, well almost everyday, but holy toledo they look HUGE in these pictures!!! Elijah looks like such a big boy!!!

Carly Peters said...

What cute little tan babies. I love them!

Whitney said...

ADORABLE!!! I love the matching shirts! They are just too cute!

Tory said...

Hey there, the boys look sooo cute and they are getting really big. I can't wait to see them again. Hopefully sometime soon. Love You

Nikole said...

Cutie pies! I love the hair cut!