Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Funny Story

I know that I already told a funny Gav story below, but I just HAD to tell this one! So, me and the boys were in the store doing last minute shopping. We were perusing the aisles and I was stressed and sweating (even though it was like 30 something degrees out). Anyhow, I was getting ready to venture up another aisle when I heard a "CRASH"! I of course quickly looked in the direction of the loud noise with some confidence cause my toddler was at my side, and saw these two ladies in their 40's or so giggling together because they had knocked something off the shelf and it shattered on the floor. Whew! Wasn't my kid. I turned to complete my shopping and Gavin stopped, looked at the two ladies who were still giggling and attempting to pick up their mess, put his hands on his hips in an assertive manner and said, "(sigh)! Are you serious!!!!!!!!!!UUUGGGHHH!!!" I freaked! Who does he think he is! Grabbed him by his hood and yanked him into the aisle with me. I couldn't stop laughing! He sounded just like I do when I'm irritated when he drops or runs into something and I usually ask him with a sigh if he is serious. The ladies thought his scolding and disapproval of their damage was hilarious and burst into laughter again, as well as the crowd of people around us. I think my body temperature shot back up again, but I just had to laugh!