Monday, March 9, 2009

Crafty

Hello there! I have been tapping into my artsy side lately, and have been back to painting! I love to paint and draw but just don't seem to always have the time. However, recently I was able to paint letters for my niece Peyton who will be due this week and it was so much fun being able to use pink, cause lets face it, I don't EVER get to use pink! I also painted letters for one of my best girlfriends back in California for her shower. Her son Jude is due in about 7 weeks and his nursery theme is Dr. Seuss!
I really enjoyed making both of these and I hope that I can do more. So, with that said if any of you have the desire to have these done personalized for your kiddos, or a friend or know someone who would like to have these done please pass along my name. I'm trying to earn extra money on the side and found that this is a great outlet for extra money and for me to do something that I love.

Hope you enjoy!!!!!!




11 comments:

Romberg Family said...

Ok me first......I would like one for Reese and her room is pink and brown but i think i would just like it to be girly because she will not always have a pink and brown room!!! Let me know how much!!!! If you need payment first so you can buy the letters just let me know.

Melanie said...

You are so talented! What a great idea. Hope you get TONS of business!

Carly Peters said...

Bree! You need to come up with a catchy name for this and start a little web page. You are very talented but I knew this going back to the carnival booth sign decorating days. So, so cute!
Car

mommyreview.com said...

Let us know the pricing per letter (Ryan's playroom is Dr Seuss Theme), I will totally pass this on to people. You should start a page on etsy.com and sell your letters on there you'll get lots of biz!!

Nikole said...

Wow Bree!!! I love it!!!! You're so talented!

Alexis Mazotti said...

I am going to put in my order once I found out if I am having a boy or girl. You did such an amazing job!

The Manzo's said...

I absolutely L-O-V-E my letters!!! Jude will too!!!! Thanks friend!!! I'm going to refer you to people out here, but I agree with someone from the previous post, get a website going and a catchy name!!! :)

Kimi said...

LOVE it!!! You are very talented...I have Carina's name on her wall but the letters are just plain white. Maybe I should mail them to you & pay you to spruce them up!

The Stiles Family said...

I LOVE the letters and they are so much cuter than the ones you find in the stores. I would love letters for our new daughter. Let me know what you would charge per letter. So talented.

Mommy said...

You are so talented! BusyBre is a cute biz name ;)

The Stiles Family said...

I still want you to make me some letters. I have been a little sidetracked, but am back in the game. I want to finish her nursey with the little touches. I will email you soon.