Thursday, May 8, 2008

Im a Fighter!

As many of you know, sweet Elijah goes to physical therapy, occupational therapy and speech/feeding therapy four times a week! It is ton of hard work, but WOW he has has been doing so many wonderful things lately! He is now learning to hold his own bottle (that is after much tough love from his feeding therapist Cindi=), he is beginning to pull himself up onto his knees and of course he is now beginning the army crawl/scoot! I am sure he is going to be crawling in no time!
We are so very proud of him and his accomplishments. He has come so far in the past few months. What can I say, he is a fighter! I am amazed everyday that I look at my family, how immensely God has blessed us.
"I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me." Philippians 4:13
Big Boy!
Im determined to reach Daddy

I love getting into things, Im an explorer!


I will get that little purple bowl......

Wahoooooo got it!

7 comments:

Romberg Family said...

Gosh i love that little man!!!! Give him a big squeezers for me!!

Carly Peters said...

yeah for eli! i'm so happy for you! trust me i get overly excited at every little new thing drew does. what gifts from God!!!

Melanie said...

Yea! So exciting! You will have 2 on the move in no time at all!

Unknown said...

My sweet sweet boy looks so big! I am SO proud of him!

amber buhrley said...

Thats awesome Breanne! He looks like he is a doll and that smile just melts my heart. What a cute family you have!

Whitney said...

He is just too cute :) I LOVE his smile...it melts my heart :)

The Giggling Begins... said...

Hey Bree...just found your blog! Yeah for your little guy. He'll be moving and scootin before you know it! Hugs! Heather :)