Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Mothers Day

I love my boys and it was so wonderful spending Mothers Day with them! Mike got up and got me my favorite Starbucks along with a nice gift, sneaky sneaky! We just relaxed and then took a really nice walk down to the lake in the center of our community. Mike said that Gavin really wanted to drive the remote control boat, but I'm thinking that Daddy did as well. =) I love you Bullard boys! Enjoy the pictures!

Gavin is a boat lover like his Daddy


All my boys, being boys!




3 comments:

Carly Peters said...

Those are such cute photos. You definetely need to scrapbook those. I'm glad you had a good moday! Love you!

Nikole said...

I LOVE your blog! Your boys are so adorable!!!

Whitney said...

I'm glad you had a Happy Mother's Day! You deserve it :)