Thursday, May 15, 2008

School Fun

Gavin's Last Day of School!
OK so I know that there are a TON of pictures but I couldn't help myself! He was so stinking cute! Gavin's last day of school was today and it was pajama day, he was very excited.He loves his classmates and his teachers and it was sad to take him home today, but he will see them again soon! You can see that he is quite the handful but is never short of hilarious!

And the posing begins...
So funny!

Crazy kid

So handsome

Gavins favorite teacher Ms. Annette

Gavin and his adopted big sis Sophie!


Gavin and his class buddies

Gavin and his very special friend Raimie






5 comments:

Unknown said...

Cray kid! I love the crocs with the pjs!

Carly Peters said...

He is such a big boy now. I miss his scratchy little voice.

Whitney said...

He is just ADORABLE!! I just love your boys!

Brynn said...

Hey Breanne! I found your blog through Ambers! I can't believe how big your kids are getting. crazy. I'll see you on Saturday!! Woohoo!!!

The Giggling Begins... said...

So cute! I bet he loves school. That backpack is too cute. I need to get one for Tatum soon. He starts his first day of school in September. Yikes! Not sure if I'm ready...but it'll be fun for him.