Tuesday, April 22, 2008

California Fun

Hello! Well I just returned back to Texas from an amazing couple of days back home in Sunny California! I ran around for a few days like a complete spaz trying to catch up and visit with as many friends and family as I could in the short amount of time I had. However, I was childless so that did help! The big event of my weekend was that my very dear friend Adriane ( I.M.B., he!he!) had her bridal shower. The shower was held at a tea house in Brea and it was wonderful. She looked as beautiful as ever and it was MUCH MUCH needed time spent with my very best girlfriends. I already miss them terribly, but I look forward to seeing them all in May for Adriane's wedding on the 24th! Wahoo! The entire Bullard family will be flying into California for the big event as I am in the wedding and we decided to make a vacation out of it! We cant wait and we look forward to seeing all of our family and friends as we miss them tons! Love you all!

The girls! We dont usually prance around town in feathers, but it was a special occasion! I miss you and love you very much!
Michelle and the Bride-to-be!
Me and my Holls!
Peaches and I at our favorite place, The Coffee Bean (they dont have those in TX)
The Rodriguez family. Love you.

No comments: