Sunday, April 13, 2008

Toddler Joy!

Ok! So in the chaos that has been my week of myself and Elijah being sickies on our birthdays, lets not forget a little toddler by the name of Gavin who was still wreaking havoc as usual!
So I had just gotten Elijah and Gavin to take a nap, or so I thought. I decided to do some picking up and then I was going to "attempt" to take a shower.( Showers are so overrated by the way=))As I was putting around I heard the chime on the backdoor that alerts when the door has been opened. At first I thought maybe it was Mike, then when I opened the backdoor I saw the real culprit, Gavin David Bullard. Gavin had taken matters into his own hands and decided that he no longer needed to nap. Might I add it had been like 30min. He gleefully looked at me in his diaper and boots and said, " Mommy! I AWAKE"! I thought, really...hmmmm......who would have thought! Ugh! Just when you think that you are going to get a break

Here he is playing on his swing set like a crazy kid in diapers and rain boots!
I couldn't help myself from laughing!

1 comment:

Carly Peters said...

That reminds me of my little brother who used to walk around naked with just cowboy boots on. So cute! Hope you are feeling better!