Saturday, April 5, 2008

Wahooooooo!!!



Hello everyone! We hope that you like our new blog page! Wahooo for superheros!=)

We are all doing great here in Texas. Elijah has been sick all week and on breathing treatments, but as usual, he is persevering.

We have been busy getting ready for boat season! Mike and Gavin are very excited and Mike and his friend John are going to be working on the boat tonight to have it ready for next weekend. All Gavin can talk about is going out on the boat so lets keep our fingers crossed that it is ready in time!

Also, next week is quite the eventful week for us Bullards. It is Mike, myself and Elijah's bdays next week and Elijah's first bday party is on Saturday. We are having it cowboy themed ( appropriate we thought) so we are very excited to celebrate the day with all of our friends!

We miss everyone and love you all!

Blessings,

Bullards

4 comments:

Carly Peters said...

Your page is soooo cute. I can't believe at how big Eli is. He looks more like a little boy and not a baby anymore. Your boys are so cute. Happy Birthday to all 3 of you. I hope your day is wonderful! LOve you!

Unknown said...

Yeah! Finally!!!! I love it!!! Muah to my boys! I miss you all!!!

cacbullard said...

Way to go, Bre!! I love it! How could you miss with such cute boys???? Have a very happy, happy birthday while we are in Israel.

Love Y'all and miss Y"all much!
Mom and Dad

Whitney said...

Your blog is SUPER CUTE!! I love it! Your boys are adorable :)